Up to £1200 per month
Future Teachers - Cornwall (September 2019)
Are you a graduate or are coming to the end of your degree and looking for the best route to become a teacher in the future?
If you would like to secure a place on a graduate scheme which will assist you to gain the necessary experience, as well as a clear and direct route onto a school based initial teacher training course upon completion, please see the details of Teaching Personnel's Future Teachers Programme.
This programme is available to all graduates looking for a pathway into teaching in both primary and secondary schools, with graduates of all subjects welcome to apply for consideration.
Future Teachers overview;
- Opportunities currently available across both Primary and Secondary schools ahead of September 2019
- 1 year graduate teaching assistant role prior to beginning your teacher training the following year through one of our partners schools initial teacher training programme
- Applicants must be educated to degree level and be looking to pursue a career as a teacher in the future
- Earn up to £1200 per month whilst gaining invaluable experience
The Future Teachers Programme is designed to help address the teacher shortages across England & Wales by attracting and supporting bright graduates who are considering a career in teaching, but wish to gain practical experience before enrolling in formal teacher training.
Teaching Personnel, is offering an exciting opportunity for graduates to work in schools and on a year long placement exploring whether teaching is a potential career path.
What you can expect during your placement year prior to beginning your teacher training the following year:
- Weekly pay and access to training
- A fantastic insight into the world of teaching
- A sense of your suitability for this profession
- To feel proud supporting young peoples in their pursuit of education success
- To gain an appreciation for the challenges and reward experienced by education professionals as they strive to deliver the best possible outcomes for their pupils
For further information on this programme and unique opportunity please contact the cornwall Secondary Branch using the details below or apply via the link.
Posted 18 days ago