Finance Business Partner - Hereford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Finance Business Partner
Hereford, Herefordshire, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum
We are proud to be recruiting the role of a Finance Business Partner on behalf of our client to support their continued growth and transformation plans. With a focus on controlling and reporting on the capital expenditure, this position requires an analytical focus, strong stakeholder relationship management skills and familiarity with the relevant accounting standards and capital allowances.
A wide-ranging role, the successful candidate will enjoy exposure to the full project life-cycle and enjoy exposure to colleagues within and outside of the finance function, and up and down the chain of command.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will be joining the organisation at a time of exciting growth and expansion plans. With a real opportunity to make your mark on the role, the duties will be exciting, varied and play a key role in driving the businesses goals forward.
As the Finance Business Partner, your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Working closely with Project Managers and Budget Holders to improve the communication and links between the Finance function and the wider business, ensuring a shared understanding of how finance impacts the organisation's goals.
- Developing a Capital Project Approval framework to provide an objective and data driven support tool.
- Working closely with an array of colleagues to assess the terms of large supplier contracts
- Lead on the creation and development of the 5-year Capital Programme and conversion into the annual Capex budget.
- Presenting financial performance information up the chain of command to senior stakeholders.
Our client, an already established and profitable organisation, are currently employing a real focus on growth and expansion. With a well-recognised brand and ethos underpinning their work, this brand-new role will play a key role in their continuous improvement plans.
If you are looking for a varied and wide remit where you can add value and really make an impact, then this could be a fantastic move for you.
- Circa £50,000 salary
- Hybrid working model split between the office and working from home
- 5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension contributions
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ###### notice.