School Administrator Barnet - Barnet | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
School Administrator Barnet
Barnet, Greater London, England
Temporary (Full time)
An experienced SIMs administrator is needed in a Barnet school.
This is a temp role with the chance to go perm for the right candidate.
Previous experience using SIMs in a busy school environment is essential.
Successful applicants must own a DBS on the update service.
35 hours per week.
- Update attendance on SIMs
- Chase up absences
- Liaise with parents/ guardians, students and staff on a daily basis
- Assist with admissions process
- Help organise school events
- Cover reception when required
- Create reports for School Leadership Team
- Ensure staff and student files are up to date
What you need to do now?
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now', or email Matt Davidson on with an up to date copy of your CV.