Part Qualified Management Accountant - North Cowton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Part Qualified Management Accountant
North Cowton, North Yorkshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Exciting opportunity for a Part Qualified Management Accountant (AAT Level 3 +, ACCA or CIMA PQ) seeking an interesting and varied role as part of a stable organisation where you will enjoy the opportunity to work with a range of SME and growing businesses and develop your career within management accounts.
Your responsibilities could include the following, depending on your level of experience, (training to develop your experience and role is part of this clients ethos):
- Preparing management accounts for SME's/OMB's
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Reviewing management accounts prepared by others in the team
- Undertaking some management accounting project work
- Review and submission of VAT returns
- Liaising with the broader team and clients
It is anticipated that as well as being part qualified with some management accounts experience, you will seeking a role that will support ongoing study and career development.
Exposure to accounting packages such as Sage or Xero is desirable, but again training is available.
This role offers career progression, flexible working, extensive benefits such as pension