Contracts Manager - Broughton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Broughton, Flintshire, Wales
£40000 - £60000/annum Plus fantastic benefits
Permanent (Full time)
My client is looking for an experienced Contracts Manager wanting to make the next step in their career.
As Contracts Manager you will have overall responsibility for overseeing the day to day running of a large turnkey key client site and developing new opportunities at that client site and growing the business at similar locations in the Northwest.
You will be responsible for generating and delivering a variety of Construction, M&E and Steel installation project works on their customer sites. As well as having full accountability and responsibility for the managing and delivering the off works. You will also have overall control of the planning, detailing, installation, budget and Health & Safety of each project from conception to close.
You will also work closely with the Senior Managers and Directors within the company to progress the business moving forward. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to make the role their own and grow within the business.
* Strong organisational and project management skills
* Experience of successfully pricing and managing steelwork projects
* Strong commercial understanding of large scale contracts
* Previous experience of working as project manager within construction
* Ability to read and understand technical drawings and estimate the cost of works
* Develop opportunities on key client sites
* Identify and generate new opportunities with clients
* Liaise with key stakeholders on their requirements and assess the feasibility of the construction requirements
* Working closely with the key clients to oversee and monitor construction and maintenance projects
* You will work within the current CDM process taking on the role of principle contractor
* You must have a full UK driving licence
* You must have an up to date CSCS card
* Proven experience within an M & E, Facilities management, Construction or a critical environment
If this role is for you then please send your CV via the normal system as soon as possible