School Premises Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
School Premises Manager
East London, Greater London, England
Temporary (Full time)
School Premises Manager | Secondary School | South East London | Mid- June start
We are currently looking for a temporary Premises Manager for a secondary school in the London borough of Lambeth. This role is to start in June until the end of the school year and may be extended for September. Applicants should already have experience working in a school environment in relation to premises management.
Amongst other duties the Premises manager role will involve the following duties:
- Ensure that the management and maintenance of the school buildings and environment are effectively undertaken
- Responsibility for the health & safety of the site
- Undertake repairs and DIY projects
- Order and supervise repairs and act as project manager for small maintenance contracts and improvement schemes,
- Responsibility for the security of the premises, liaising with external contractors
- Ensure that all working practices for the Premises Team comply with current Health and Safety legislation
For this Premises Manager job opportunity, we are ideally looking for a degree qualified individual with relevant training and/or qualifications. You should already have a good knowledge of regulations such as health & safety, manual handling, COSHE, Legionella etc. Previous staff management experience and the ability to operate electrical and mechanical systems are also essential. We are looking for a confident communicator with sound planning and problem solving skills.
If interested in this Premises Manager job role starting in June then please send your CV for consideration and if you fit the criteria we are looking for we will be in touch to discuss in more detail.