SEN Teaching Assistant - North Watford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SEN Teaching Assistant
North Watford, Hertfordshire, England
75.0000 - 90.0000
Contract (Full time)
Do you have a passion for supporting secondary SEN pupils?
Do you have experience supporting children and teenagers who display challenging behaviour / SEMH?
Are you available for a position starting as soon as possible on a full-time basis?
If so, Tradewind may be able to help! We are currently supporting a School based in Bushey that caters for pupils with SEMH difficulties. Pupils SEN requirements include ODD, ADHD, ADD, ODD, ASC and SEMH difficulties.
- Competitive pay rates
- Term-time only position
- Rewarding role supporting pupils on a 1-2-1 basis
- Immediate start for the right LSA
Experience of working alongside SEMH / Behavioural SEN young people or pupils. If you've experience and are available immediately and live locally or in a commutable distance, we want to hear from you!
- Upbeat, engaging and professional approach
- Degree qualified
- Experience with SEN, SEMH ideally in a classroom or educational setting
- Min A-C's GCSE in Maths, English and Science
- Min 3-6 months experience in a similar setting in the last 2-3 years
- Available Monday - Friday from 4pm daily
If you're looking for a supportive and rewarding post in this fantastic specialist School then please send you cv by applying below and we will be in touch to arrange a registration call.
Working for Tradewind
- We're a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter.
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.