Wetherby, Leeds, England
An exciting opportunity to join a growing production team within a thriving digital design and web development agency, were looking for a Junior Developer to provide ongoing support and development maintenance to existing clients.
Ideal for graduates or those looking to start their career in development, if youre a quick learner, have a head for mathematics, and a solid understanding of core development principles, this position will provide a fast-track into development as you build those all-important coding skills, working with the very latest of technologies.
NetConstruct is an award winning digital agency with top name UK clients such as Mitie, Ryobi Tools, Theakstons, sk:n clinics, InXpress, Capita and Newcastle Building Society. The agencys work covers web design & UX, website development and e-commerce.
At NetConstruct our goal is simple to build better digital. Part of the IDHL Group we keep it simple, uncovering digital evolutions that make a real difference. Our team of strategic developers collaborate with inventive UX designers, crafting solutions to unlock the potential within your website. Through our expert analysis, scoping and future phasing, it is our aim to ensure that your customers next user experience will be better than their last.
Offering a proven career path for the right individual from Junior Developer to our core Development Team, youll work closely with our Backend Development and IT teams on large website builds, following best practise and learning the functionality of our CMS platforms.
Responsible for ensuring quality work, you will liaise with both clients and internal Sales Account Managers to understand and resolves issues to the clients satisfaction.
In practise this means you will:
- Work with internal team members, undertaking web-based development work for our contract delivery services
- Ensure updates and additional work on client websites are performed on time, in line with best practise and meet NetConstructs development standards
- Keep clients informed throughout the maintenance request cycle with efficient and professional communication, delivering the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Log all new calls with the necessary details and correct priorities
- Assist colleagues, clients and partners with general and project specific requirements
- Keep up to date with new and existing technology to promote client confidence
- Accurately complete timesheets
- Contribute to the continued growth of the business
- Demonstrable knowledge of the basics of .Net C# programming language
- Good understanding of core programming principles
- Would suit graduate, potential placement or those looking to get into Development
- Training and sufficient research time to facilitate learning will be provided
- Quick learner, able to pick up new technologies and systems
- Strong mathematical capabilities
- Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and developing your skill base
- Self-critical, able to deliver work to a high standard and to the clients satisfaction
- A team player, flexible and adaptable to well-defined business processes
- Ambitious and decisive with a can do and energetic attitude
- Good problem solver committed to finding solutions to overcome challenges
Training and Progression
We believe in investing in our employees, working with leadingtraining providers and professional bodies to expand your skillset, withregular workshops, lunch and learns, as well as tailored Personal DevelopmentPlans created to support your career aspirations.
The diverse range of specialisms across our business provideplentiful opportunities to get a taste for new areas within digital marketingand broaden your experience.
Time will also be given to research and investigate newtechnologies as part of this role.
Employee well-being is high on our agenda, and we prideourselves on the range of benefits were able to provide and want to ensure ourstaff are satisfied.
A performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly companyawards recognise individual achievements. To keep those creative juices flowingwe provide free fruit and refreshments, and we always look forward to themonthly free sandwich Friday.
Were a social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to such as the races, picnics and the always much anticipated Christmas party. Not only that, but we genuinely like each other too, its not just a work thing! Youll often find our employees out and about together, with many making some great friends in their colleagues.
Thinkingof your future, we operate a Company Pension Scheme, that, like a fine wine,improves over time, rewarding your loyalty over the years. We even offer aprivate health plan to make sure youre well looked after.
Posted 15 days ago