IT Support Analyst - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Support Analyst
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Entrepreneurial zeal and a drive to do things differently have spurred Greenergy to grow from a bedroom start-up to become the UK’s leading fuel supplier.
Purpose of role:
- To help deliver growth to the business; implementing, supporting and maintaining the core Trading system. Role will involve taking calls from users, managing support issues and dealing daily with Business users and teams.
Full job specification provided on request.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- University Graduate
- Knowledge of Basic IT Applications
- Strong communication skills, reliable and co-operative team member.
- Ability to work across both Business and IT and communicate effectively with both.
- Commitment to getting the job done, willing to 'get hands dirty’ to deliver objectives.
- Flexible and adaptable; ability to work in ambiguous situations.
- Focused on achieving results using all resources available from initiation through to delivery and feels comfortable to challenge and be challenged.
- Recognises the importance of the end user through creating opportunities to talk to end users on a wide scale and supporting/enabling decisions to be made based on end user feedback and insights.
- Proactively reflects and challenges when results aren’t being achieved and addresses areas requiring resolution. Coaches others to recognise barriers to success and enables others to manage these issues.
- A high degree of curiosity to learn business processes and produce efficient solutions to issues
- Experience of working in IT support team
- Experience in logistics or physical trading environments.
People are key to our continuing success; we work hard to reward, develop and retain staff. We offer a competitive salary, career progression opportunities, along with a comprehensive benefits package which includes;
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day after 5 years’ service for every full year up to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- Company Pension
If you are interested in joining the Greenergy team, please submit a current CV along with a cover letter in support of your application. Please note, due to the volume of applications we regret to advise you that we are unable to respond to Candidates who are not short listed for interview.
NO AGENCIES - Thank you.
Greenergy are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our colleagues is critical to our success as a global company. Employment at Greenergy is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships.