Revenue Controller - Cheltenham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
25000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Revenue Controller - (Billing)
Our client are top of their game within the Legal sector and have a unique culture within their working environment. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Revenue Controller to work within their Finance Team
Essential Requirements for this Role
- The role is best suited to an experienced Revenue Controller from the legal sector, with a strong understanding and experience of the billing and collections cycle and processes.
- Aderant Expert experience preferred
- Solicitors Accounts Rules & VAT knowledge is required
- Managing Client Partner profile for Billing and Cash Collection
- Preparation of WIP, Disbursements, and Debt reports
- Creation of draft to final bills
- Creation of Excel schedule as required by the client
- Creation of Credit Notes
- Write off of irrecoverable WIP and Disbursements
- Regular team and Partner meetings for WIP and Debt review
- Client & Matter rate and data maintenance
- Bad debt provisioning
- Team support
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK