Graduate Health Modelling Analyst
St Albans, Hertfordshire, England
This company specialises in health economics and outcomes research (HEOR). They work with biotech, pharmaceutical and medical technology companies across the world.
This a fantastic opportunity to develop a career in health modelling consultancy. Working within the health economics team, you will learn directly from senior economists and gain unrivalled exposure to the industry and clients.
This role will include excellent training on the job and covers a wide range of duties, including but not limited to:
- Delivering health economics solutions for clients, including developing and working with a huge variety of industry-relevant models.
- Contributing to and compiling reports and user guides.
- Providing project management and support across the team.
- Attending and presenting at client meetings and conferences.
- Undertaking research to ensure strong market awareness.
Requirements for the role are as follows:
- Minimum 2.1 in maths, applied maths, MORSE, statistics, (health) economics with strong UCAS points or equivalent.
- Knowledge of VBA coding, R, STATA, SAS, SPSS or other statistics software would be highly beneficial.
- Ability to communicate complex data in a clear and concise manner.
Posted 16 days ago