HR Administrator - Shipley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Shipley, West Sussex, England
18000.0000 - 19000.0000
Temporary (Full time)
HPCareers are seeking a HR Administrator for a 6 months temporary contract, maybe longer to support a busy HR Department, combining front of house reception. Working for an international design and manufacturing business.
- Supporting the HR department with various HR admin tasks covering;
- Arranging interviews, booking meeting rooms, typing offer letters, coordinating staff training, conducting ID and relevant pre-employment checks, updating employee records, following GDPR legislation, processing timesheets for contractors, applying for employment references etc.
- This role will also require you to work on the main business reception, meeting and gretting visitors from all over the world, as well as suppliers, contractors, staff and couriers.
- Taking incoming calls and transferring them around the business, taking messages and passing them along.
- Confident administration skills
- Planning diaries
- Booking meetings
- Meeting and greeting guest and visitors
- Confident IT skills
- Professional telephone manager
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Available to start immediately and commit to a long term temporary contract