Quantity Surveyor - York Place | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
York Place, Edinburgh, Scotland
£40000 - £50000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently looking for an experienced to be site based for our client a reputable, well-known and well established Developer in Edinburgh who has a reputation for creating exceptional builds.
The projects they work on are primarily across high-end residential, student accommodation and mixed use conversions.
They have a large pipeline for the years ahead and as the company continues to expand and start new projects, this is a great opportunity for you to come in establish yourself and further your career.
Duties will include :
• Manage commercial aspects of allocated projects
• Seeing projects through from inception to completion
• Cost planning & variations
• Prepare and issue subcontractor enquiries
• Account Meetings
• Ad-hoc duties such as procurement as and when required
* Demonstrable experience within Quantity Surveying ideally Residential but construction new build will be considered
* Qualification or relevant experience
* High level of it literacy
* Good communication skills & highly organised
In return you will receive an attractive salary and package, genuine progression opportunites , the chance to work on exciting projects and join a team of experienced professionals where your voice will really count.
Salary dependant on experience
If you are interested in being considered for the above role please submit a CV to this advert and phone Josh on the below number to discuss further