Maintenance Planning Manager
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£42000 - £46000 per annum
This Maintenance Planning Manager position is with a globally leading speciality chemical manufacturer. Alongside the immediate position this company offer a tried and tested progression path, regularly recruiting internal candidates for senior positions within the company. Personal and career development is high on the agenda when working for this company with unparalleled opportunities to progress your career.
Taking this opportunity as a Maintenance Planning Manager would mean working for a leading global producer of specialty chemicals for waterintensive industries, including the pulp, paper, oil and gas, chemical processing, mining, biorefining, power and municipal markets. Recently there has been millions of pounds of investment on site to continue their status as one of the most innovative and dynamic manufacturers in the world.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Planning Manager;
- Leading and developing a small team of experienced Planners whilst ensuring effective 2way communication with team members, departmental managers, external service providers and others. Allocate tasks within your team and ensure effectiveness.
- Engaging in a personal and career development programme to aid in medium and longterm progression.
- Ensuring safe working systems and practices are followed, maintaining housekeeping standards, taking responsibility for personal actions and the safety of others. Ensure personal compliance with all procedures which control the major accident hazards.
- Encourage efficiencies in planned activities and reduce downtime where possible.
- Ensuring work is accurately recorded on the CMMS SAP system.
To be successful in this position of Maintenance Planning Manager candidates will require an Engineering Planning background working within manufacturing. Candidates ideally will have degree qualifications, either BEng or MEng in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or another Engineering discipline.
Alongside the salary the company also offer an excellent company benefits package, including a double figure pension, private health care, life assurance, annual bonus and gym membership.
Please apply for further information or consideration.
Posted 20 days ago