FP&A Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
60000.0000 - 65000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Investigo Private Equity are currently engaged exclusively, with a PE funded project, which stems across infrastructure, real estate and retail. The organisation are looking to hire an experienced FP&A manager, to pick up a wide variety of duties, covering financial modelling, business partnering and core FP&A duties. This is an excellent opportunity fo someone who is working in consultancy who is looking to step into industry, or for someone who is already working in an FP&A role who is looking to develop their seniority and exposure to senior stakeholders.
- To co-ordinate and produce key aspects of the corporate financial planning process, including the annual budget and five-year plan.
- Maintain and develop the long term business model to the end of the concession life.
- Support the development of appropriate performance measurement frameworks to monitor progress of plans against budgets during the year.
- Responsible for analysis and modelling of regulatory charges, supporting the Head of Regulation.
- Build in house knowledge of the regulatory charging framework, and respond to internal, ORR and Train Operating Companies requests.
- Responsible for supporting regulatory control period reviews, volume re-openers and other interim review activities, and analysis required to support regulatory obligations.
- Maintenance and update of the regulatory model.
- Integration of the regulatory model with the five-year plan.
- Assist in the preparation of analytical models for credit rating agencies.
- Modelling for shareholders of valuation scenarios and appropriate cash extraction options.
- Project and investment appraisals, including NPV, IRR and ROI analysis.
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong financial modelling and business partnering experience
- Ideally an understanding of regulatory models
£60,000 - £65,000 + 15% bonus