Business Development Manager
Business Development Managerrequired for a Structural Engineering design consultancy to assist the Business Development within the Structural Engineering business. The Business Development Manager will be gaining working closely with the Managing Partners in order to grow the business and to expand on a network of potential clients such as Architects and Developers.
The Ideal Business Development Manager will have obtained a minimum education level of HNC / HND in an industry related discipline. This is a new role to further grow the consultancy and continue a period of growth a great opportunity to develop it in to a bigger market. The ideal candidate will be familiar with using a CRM system. The most successful candidate will be charismatic, confident with a excellent knowledge of Structural Engineering Sector and a network of clients within Housing developers and Architectural practices.
Business Development Manager**Position Overview**
- Report directly to the Managing Partner
- Responsible for the ongoing development and continued success with established clients
- Developing the area and new clients for your own leads and leads generated by the office.
- Liaising with office staff
- Moving the business forward
- Quoting for new business
Business Development Manager**Position Requirements**
- Minimum education level HNC / HND in an industry related discipline,
- Proven track record of success in developing and securing clients
- Experience dealing with customers over the phone and face to face
- Knowledge of Structural Engineering
- Good contacts with Developers and Architectural consultancies.
- Advanced technical client development and management experience in a similar role
- UK driving licence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager Position Remuneration
- Competetive Salary
- Commission / Bonus
- Holiday 25 days
- Package tailored to individual
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 16 days ago