CLASS 2 DRAY DRIVERS - West Heath | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
CLASS 2 DRAY DRIVERS
West Heath, Birmingham, England
Permanent (Full time)
CLASS 2 DRAY DRIVERS
We are recruiting for Class 2 Dray Drivers for a well established and known client in the Midlands area. Work will be multi-drop work (5-10 drops per day) around the Midlands area with some National work (as and when required).
The work will involve hand-balling on and off the vehicle so must be physically fit. You will be working Monday to Friday on days with start times of 04:00 on wards. All drivers will be assisted by a drivers mates to assist in deliveries. Deliveries will be to pubs, restaurants and nightclubs around the Midlands region. Must be able to start immediately
For successful candidates this will be a temp 2 perm position
Our client will accept Class 2 Drivers New Pass
Class 2 Dray Drivers Pay Rates:
- PAYE: £######
As Class 2 Dray Drivers:
- Have a minimum of 6 months UK Class 2 experience
- No DD, IN, DR, TT99, CD endorsements and no more than 6 points on licence.
- A flexible approach and good communication skills.
- MUST be physically fit
- Temp 2 Perm
Work of Class 2 Dray Drivers will be:
- Monday to Friday work
- Starts from 04:00 on-wards
- Drivers mate on all routes to assist in loading and unloading
- Must have a helpful enthusiastic positive attitude
- Must be physically fit
- 5-10 drops per day in the Midlands area only (some National work as and when required)
- Immediate start
- 2-3 weeks paid training and assessments
Benefits of working for Extra Drivers:
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please Contact the Tamworth Driving team on or alternatively click to apply
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.