Level 3 Cover Supervisor Required in Aspull
Aspull WN2, UK
£57.00 - £65.75 per day
Are you a Level 3 qualified Teaching Assistant? Are you looking to become part of a successful support team? Are you confident to cover lessons where required?
If so a Primary school located in the Aspull area of Wigan is currently looking to appoint a Level 3 Qualified Teaching Assistant, starting September 2019, with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
You will need to:
- Have experience covering classes
- Be level 3 qualified
- Be a good communicator and be able to work as part of a team
- Have experience across KS1 and KS2
- Be adaptable and flexible where necessary
- Have experience supporting pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Have effective behaviour management strategies and strong classroom presence
The school is an average sized primary school and is located around 10 minutes away from the M61 and really needs someone who is flexible and could become a valued member of their team with the opportunity to develop throughout school.
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
- 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- Pay to scale Salary, depending on your previous experience.
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs.
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and People Moving & Handling.
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel.
- Full or part-time work to fit around your existing commitments.
- £50 rewardevery time you recommend a colleague/friend to work with us.
The Head teacher would love to meet anyone who is interested in joining the school to show them the school and discuss the opportunity.
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your CV/covering letter for immediate consideration. Alternatively call the Manchester West Primary Branch on######### for more information regarding this Level 3 Teaching Assistant role.
Posted 15 days ago