Assistant Financial Analyst - Abingdon | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Financial Analyst
Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Robert Half are working in an exclusive partnership with a rapidly expanding business in Abingdon to recruit a newly created Assistant Financial Analyst to join their forward thinking finance team. This is a very exciting opportunity to broaden your skills and gain exposure to variance analysis, budgeting, forecasting, operations and sales/cost analysis. Furthermore, this role is well suited for someone that is looking for a step up in their career or something that enjoys financial analysis and wants to be a part of a thriving business and establish a long-term career. This is a permanent position offering a salary between £25,000 - £28,000 plus study support, bonus and other benefits.
The main duties of the Assistant Financial Analyst will consist of:
- Providing variance analysis reports for stakeholders
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Assisting with the production of monthly cash forecasting and sales reports for departmental heads
- Liaising with wider finance team and another department regarding forecast with actual sales
- Assisting and providing sales analysis
- Implement/improve processes and procedures on an adhoc basis
- Must have experience in either financial analysis or month-end (accruals, prepayments, journals, etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills
- Good team player with also the ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure Confident user of Excel (pivot tables, lookups)
Salary & Benefits
Our client is offering a salary between £25,000 - £28,000, company bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension scheme, private medial insurance, flexible working, on-site parking and other excellent benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ###### notice.