Internal Sales Representative - Crewe | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Internal Sales Representative
Crewe, Cheshire East, England
19000.0000 - 22000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
INTERNAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE CREWE 19-22K PER YEAR FULL TIME, MONDAY-FRIDAY - HOURS PER WEEK
Your new company
This company is a dynamic global manufacturing organisation that supplies a vast range of high performance fluid sealing products and associated knowledge-based services to virtually every sector of industry.
Your new role
- Working as part of a focused and successful sales team, to exceed sales targets and KPI's set out in the business's objectives.
- To provide internal commercial support to the field sales team to ensure our customer's expectations are met and service levels exceeded.
- Co-ordinate the day to day management of customers, generate and convert sales leads
- Identify and achieve profitable sales opportunities
- Prepare commercial proposal's (quotations/tenders etc.) in line with customer deadlines or within an agreed time frame
- Receive inbound calls and build effective customer relationships and loyalty to ensure excellent levels of customer service are provided at all times
- Build strong customer relationships using a range of communication methods. Understand customers' business needs and address any issues following upon sales opportunities
- Actively manage any customer complaints and ensure these are resolved to meet/exceed customer expectations
- Ensure the smooth transition to the Field Sales Representative (FSR) where sales opportunities for new or existing business can't be progressed via the telephone
- Initiate outgoing customer calls with prospective clients to establish qualified appointments for members of the field sales team
- Partner and work closely with key members of the field sales team to provide sales support and prospecting opportunities, including data gathering and follow up
- Proactively prioritise workload in line with the SPS Sales 2020 Project
- Respond to all cancellation requests, claim handling and follow standard operating procedures and escalation policy as appropriate
- Attend sales meetings and participate in learning and training opportunities when appropriate to continuously build customer services and sales knowledge
- Assist in achieving sales targets for designated accounts and or territories, providing support to the field sales team (. Field Sales Representative, Business Development Manager and Territory Key Account Manager)
- Make commercial judgements to negotiate and convert opportunities
- Contract review orders received and communicate contractual requirements to the manufacturing division.
- Be able to use IT systems effectively and in line with company procedures
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure customer specifications are adhered to.
What you'll need to succeed
- Communication Skills
- Commerical Acumen
- Negotiation Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Inco Terms and Payment Terms
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English (Minimum TOEIC score of 750+ or Bulats XXX+)
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- Great Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave Entitlement
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.