NQT For September Start - Reading - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
NQT For September Start
Reading - This Area Only
£24000 - £28000/annum
Unspecified (Full time)
Looking for a dream start in your teaching career?
Here at Magisters Education, we are recruiting for a couple of exceptional Secondary schools in Berkshire (Reading, Newbury and Slough) for a long term/ Permanent NQT teaching role.
The schools in question maintain supreme education for children aged 11 - 18 years old, supporting their journey towards being successful in GCSE and A Level examinations.
We are currently recruiting for a newly qualified teacher of English, Modern Foreign languages and PE.
Pupils here undertake GCSEs in Year 11, with the majority moving on to A Levels and Further Education courses. They work effectively with all members of their community to provide a safe, nurturing and inspiring environment, de-escalating challenging behaviour and promoting positive relationships.
We provide regular long term opportunities in this school where there is strong leadership, supporting you through your Induction period and allowing you to thrive as a teacher.
Person Specification –
* Secondary Teacher – Berkshire, The successful Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) is not expected to be the finished article but be dedicated, engaging and inspiring;
* You will have completed a PGCE or Teacher Training course this term;
* Be able to assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
* Maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies;
* Monitor pupils' work through effective marking, and set targets to accelerate progress;
* Monitor strengths and weaknesses, review planning and recognise the level at which the pupil is achieving;
* Work alongside colleagues in planning schemes of work and monitoring progress;
* Self-reflect on your own personal progress throughout the year.
You will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a DBS through Magisters Education.
About the Role –
Secondary NQT As a Newly Qualified Secondary Teacher you will lead classes in Key Stage 3 and 4, with approximately 25 pupils, in your subject specialism. You will be provided an NQT mentor to support you throughout your induction, with time set out for planning, preparation, assessment and further training.
If this role is for you and you are looking for the next step in your teaching career please apply .
You can also call our office for more information on (phone number removed).
We cant wait to hear from you