Conveyancer – CV10 - Ashby de la Zouch | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Conveyancer – CV10
Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire, England
£20,000 - £25,000
Permanent (Full time)
My client is looking for an experienced Conveyancer to join their team in Ashby-de-la-Zouch.
They are a growing Law Firm and are looking for the right applicant to be able to hit the ground running, have first-class client care skills and the ability to communicate in a clear and personable manner.
Working alongside very knowledgeable and hard working colleagues you will be required to undertake a varied caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters.
The quickly developing residential team are looking to acquire ambitious individuals who can make an immediate impact and bring the below abilities and experience;
• Ideally a minimum of 1 years’ experience in handling a large volume of Conveyancing matters.
• Ability to manage a busy and varied caseload to include sales and purchases (Freehold and Leasehold), Re-mortgages and Transfer of Equity files from quotes and initial instruction through to post completion in a fast-paced yet relaxed environment.
• Preparing all forms of contracts, Freehold and Leasehold title reports, raising enquiries and have a good knowledge of all other documents relating to the Conveyancing transaction.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills, with a good eye for detail.
• Work on system generated prompts, instructions and be able to prioritise work.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.