Multi - Tipton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Multi-disciplined Utilities Site Manager – Gas, Water & Electricity
Tipton, Sandwell, England
Permanent (Full time)
M&A Doocey are currently experiencing huge growth throughout the UK. This company offer a full range of multi utility services to the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors. As a result of continued growth, we are seeking a construction site manager to oversee gas, water and electricity installation projects with the potential development to expand into waste water and fibre networks.
What you will be responsible for?
* Overall supervision of a number of civils site crews ensuring works are carried out safely and to the requirements of Lloyds accreditation (NERS, WIRS and GIRS)
* Working with design specifications to ensure works are completed safely within time and budget
* Compliance with Company/Legislative Health, Safety and Environmental policies
* Compliance with NRSWA including Signing, lighting and guarding and the correct excavation and reinstatement of the public highway for the laying of underground networks in line with the HAUC specifications.
* Management of materials and plant inclusive of ordering, issuing and recording.
* Ensuring documentation is completed and submitted in a timely manner including the completion of as-built records
* Conducting site audits and ensuring Safety Alerts are delivered to site crews
* Identifying and processing variations
* Ensure that all works are pre-sited minimum 3 days before planned visit. All pre-sites should be documented.
* Always provide an excellent service to all our clients with clear and concise communication.
What Knowledge, Skills & Abilities do you require?
* Experience of working with a GIRS, WIRS, NERS or MURS accredited Utilities Infrastructure Provider
* Ability to communicate effectively and command respect
* Have good communication skills - verbal and written
* Good understanding of the HAUC spec
* Reliable timekeeping and attendance
* Ability to work flexible hours and overtime where necessary
* Flexible to travel as required
* Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times
* To provide the required level of contract management including liaising with clerical support and senior management in order to maximise income and profit
* NRSWA Supervisor
* Driving licence
* SHEA Gas, SHEA Water, SHEA Power
* SCO 1,2 & 5 – Competent Person
* EUSR Safe Control of Mains Connections (Water)
Doocey Group value a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of any protected characteristics AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third-party CV Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Doocey Group of Companies accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes