Senior Compliance Manager - Warrington - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Compliance Manager
Warrington - This Area Only
£39000 - £42000/annum Pension, PMI, 24 days
Unspecified (Part time)
Working for one of the UK's leading financial services company the role of Senior Compliance Manager will lead the Groups compliance monitoring strategy across a number of UK locations. The role can be based in either Bath or Warrington and offers flexible working . The role can also be offered part-time (c25 hrs per week) Further responsibilities for the role of Senior Compliance Manager include...
* Build & maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
* Lead the groups risk based monitoring strategy ensuring a consistent approach
* Line management of a Compliance Monitoring Officer and Compliance Manager
* Provide general compliance advice with a particular focus on the asset and vehicles divisions with responsibilities for documentation sign off and general compliance advice
* Provide secondary or continuity support for identified responsibilities led by another member of the team including Vulnerable Customers & MCOBS
* Maintain standard operating processes for core responsibilities
* Maintain policies and processes for staff and other third parties that fully reflect all legal and regulatory requirements for areas of core responsibility
* A leading UK business that retains a large customer base and has a repuation for providing innovative finance prodcuts that help consumers and businesses fulfill their requirements.
* 3 years+ related compliance experience with a strong knowledge of FCA rules and policies in a regulated environment
* The ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
* Demonstrable influencing, negotiating & persuasion skills
* Deadline orientated to ensure compliance projects are delivered as agreed
* Work effectively as part of a team based across different locations
c£39k plus excellent benefits (a full time or part time contract is available)