Team Coordinator - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Midlands - This Area Only
£23000 - £25000/annum Plus Bonus and Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
£23,000-£25,000 per annum
plus excellent benefits & bonus
Solihull / Permanent Vacancy
Our client is a global company providing technical services to some of the largest UK’s & worldwide engineering projects. This exciting opportunity has arisen in their Solihull office for an experienced Team Coordinator within our Buildings Midlands Team to provide robust and proactive support to all team members, including its leadership team.
This is an important support role influencing how they operate and engage with their clients. You will be the central point for general administration for the team with tasks from arranging business travel and accommodation, organisation of client events to report writing and distribution of post. You will provide close support to the leadership team of approximately seven Associate Directors. This will include management of their diaries, organisation of meetings, collation of monthly reporting and prioritising their incoming emails.
* Provide close support to approximately seven Associate Directors with tasks such as diary management, management of incoming email and preparation of mail and letters on their behalf, and the organisation of meetings.
* Confidently and professionally liaise with clients and external collaborators both verbally by phone, via Teams and by email.
* Provide general support to the whole team with tasks such as arranging business travel and accommodation, booking meeting rooms with the required AV requirements and refreshments, meeting and greeting clients.
* Attend and take minutes at meetings where requested.
* Support project teams in the management of their projects.
* Prepare technical reports and specifications for the engineering teams. You will use company macro’s in Word, Excel and Publisher, proofreading content to ensure accuracy, consistency and good grammar, editing and making suggestions for improvement.
* Assist the preparation of promotional and technical presentations using PowerPoint.
* Support our business development activities with the preparation of bids, PQQs and supporting documentation such as CVs, organograms and programs. A key aspect is the searching our information databases for example projects, selecting shortlists in collaboration with the bid leader and presenting the relevant information in the required format.
* Working closely with the Director’s Personal Assistant when appropriate to provide general administrative assistance including: Manage holiday records, Support new starter inductions, Maintain training records, Arrange staff social and business events, Schedule interviews,Scan & copy and bind documents, Maintain desk booking records, Support the staff appraisal process, Building high quality relationships, Taking on H&S roles such as workstation assessor, fire marshal or first aider (we will provide training). Being aware of possible risks when making site visits and promoting and sharing best practice within Business Services
Key Skills Needed
* Demonstrate solid experience in a similar role, ideally in professional services, multi-disciplinary environment.
* Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
* Be experienced in standard office administrative procedures.
* Demonstrate sound knowledge of Microsoft packages, including solid PowerPoint skills and ideally SharePoint.
* Have achieved a minimum of level 4 NVQ qualification or other secretarial or administrative qualification would be desirable although not essential.
* Associate Membership of the Institute of Administrative Management or an interest in achieving this in future would be advantageous although not a pre-requisite.
* The ideal candidate will have an ability to build strong and positive relationships in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
* Willingness and ability to take ownership of tasks or internal projects is key. The individual must be a problem solver and take initiative to resolve issues that they may face.
Reward and Benefits
* There is a list of core benefits, these include cover under the UK Healthcare Plan (private medical insurance), Life Assurance, Accident Insurance and Income Protection (long term disability) cover.
* You will also have access to a grade-related Flexible Benefits Fund which you can choose to take as extra cash, or spend on a wide range of Choice Benefits to help with your work/life balance and financial security.
* In addition all permanent employees are eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme. Subject to scheme rules employees can receive two Profit Share payments per year, which are dependent on the firm’s financial performance.