Finance Manager - Bristol | Zoek UK
£42000 - £52000 per annum
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working with our client, a well known business in Bristol, in their recruitment of a Finance Manager, on a permanent contract. Reporting into an impressive manager, and joining a newly forming team, this is an excellent chance to be part of something exciting and create a culture with a business which can support further career development opportunities. The successful candidate can be paid a base of up to £52,000 + benefits.
- Perform key month end accounting processes and be responsible for introducing efficiencies; ensuring consistency in treatment of costs across the business
- Develop & produce analytics through cost models
- Identify & implement internal controls
- Business partner non finance internal stakeholders to analyse, process and explain all monthly cost movements & variances to senior management and other finance teams
- Qualified accountant
- Prior costs experience
- Strong on Excel & MI analysis (Excel modelling)
- Strong month end experience and understand what best practice looks like
For more information, please call Paige on######### , or e-mail your CV
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ######
Posted 6 days ago