Stocks Operative - Rotherham - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Rotherham - This Area Only
Unspecified (Full time)
* £ PH plus 10% shift allowance.
* Temporary ongoing position.
* Based in the Rotherham S63 area.
* Ensure that an efficient process is provided and maintained at the warehouse, from receipt through to order processing and despatch, meeting specific productivity targets.
* Perform all administration processes stock control monitoring, and quality checking
* Responsible for ensuring that the daily workload is completed on time and is achieved in the most cost-effective way, with optimum use of resources and equipment.
* Effectively communicate with Team Leaders, Systems & Administration Manager, Warehouse Supervisors and other staff to ensure that colleagues are aware of any outstanding issues, providing regular feedback.
* Excellent communication skills are essential in order to be successful in this role.
* Demonstrates personal commitment and problem-solving skills to deliver the required results.
* Willing to actively participate in training, to improve on your own skills and the skills of other members of staff.
* Participate as an effective and willing team member in order to achieve individual and team goals.
* Competent use of different Microsoft software and internal warehouse software.
Monday- Friday, 2 rotating shifts
* Days: 06:00 – 14:00
* Afters: 14:00 – 22:00
We are recruiting on behalf of a company based in Rotherham for a Stocks Operative to join their team. This company are specialists in manufacturing and pride themselves on their excellent standards. They are looking for a committed individual to join their team.
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for…
* Manufacturing and Production
* Executive Search and Selection
* Distribution and Logistics
* Industrial Sector