Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package
We are currently recruiting for an Analyst to join our Reward team in our People function based at Hilmore House in Bradford, on a full-time permanent basis. We are looking for someone with excellent analytical skills, who is confident with number crunching, experienced in MI and data inputting across Excel/Google Sheets and is confident in their technical ability - ideally someone who has carried out an Analyst role currently or previously in a People, Reward, Finance or similar function would be suitable for this role. Within this role, you will support the Reward Managers and Head of Reward to develop and implement the divisional reward plans and provide robust and insightful data to support effective decision making. In this role, you will be accountable for the following;
Customer (internal and external)
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate an understanding of the business to inform appropriate Reward analysis and data manipulation
- Ensure that all data is robust and accurate
- Continually listening to colleagues and understanding impact of the Reward plan for all colleagues
- Continually analysing and interpreting Reward data, identifying opportunities for process improvement, simplification and innovation
- Modelling pay recommendations, either as part of the annual Reward processes or for specific projects.
- Develop and maintain documentation on business requirements and processes
- Accountable for the implementation of the salary review and/or bonus processes, giving due consideration to operational and legislative requirements.
- Participate in Hay based role evaluations to support the benchmarking of roles across the organisation.
- Adopting an inquisitive and exploratory approach to data analysis, to provide insightful data for different audiences.
Sales, Profit and Cash
- Provide business areas with robust and insightful reports in order to drive data based decision making
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills, knowledge and experience;
- Highly numerate with advanced analytical skills and experience of building complex excel models, ability to interpret data with an excellent attention to detail
- Collaborative, engaging, inquisitive and credible
- A strong reputation for placing the customer at the heart of all planning
- The ability to build and maintain networks that provide internal and external customer insight
- Growing commercial and financial understanding
- Proven ability to deliver under pressure and in situations of ambiguity
- A professional background as an Analyst, although not essentially within a People/Reward function, with exposure to systems and numerical analysis
- A demonstrable track record of building strong relationships establishing yourself as a trusted expert.
At Morrisons we attract the best talent, provide a warm welcome and support the ongoing training and development of all of our colleagues. Providing our managers with the coaching and skills they need to lead us into the future, we shape policies and procedures to make sure we all do the right thing and everyone is treated with respect. We also offer all kinds of rewards to show our colleagues how much we value them. Our colleagues ‘Make Morrisons’. So our experts champion our people and give them the training and tools they need to do their job. We help everyone here to achieve their ambitions and play their part in growing sales and serving our customers better.
Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too. Join us and you can expect to enjoy great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package. In addition to an attractive salary, we offer a discount card for you plus two more for friends or family members giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons. We also offer company share options, a highly competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance and more besides.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Posted 14 days ago