Clinical Psychologist - Pain Management - Durham
Durham, County Durham, England
£28.00 to £32.00 per hour
Pulse is recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist to work within a pain management team with our private client in Durham. The role will require an experienced and qualified profession to support the existing multi-disciplinary team as well as delivering a specialist psychological service to patients who require pain management treatment. This is a full-time role starting as soon as possible, for an initial 3-month period.
You will occasionally be required to work out of various GP practices so candidates applying must be a car driver.
Successful candidates will be HCPC registered and have previous experience working as a psychologist in pain management, chronic fatigue and/or neurology.
What to do?
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply today.
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Regional compliance team of training phlebotomists
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 15 days ago