Automotive Service Reception Manager - Ruislip | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Automotive Service Reception Manager
Ruislip, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an experienced Automotive Service Reception Manager looking for the next great opportunity? If so, then Proactive Personnel can help!
Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting on behalf of a hugely successful company who are looking to add an enthusiastic, motivated Service Reception Manager to their team.
This business is brilliant at retaining and developing staff and offers fantastic progression opportunities within the Automotive Industry.
This role would be suitable for a Service Reception Manager who has a minimum of two years experience in a similar role.
* Managing a team of Service Advisors
* Managing staff, employee rota, training etc.
* Meeting and greeting customers
* Answering any customer queries / Resolving any issues relating to Technical problems, Warranties, Services, MOTs and Repairs
* Checking all documents to ensure all invoices and details are accurate, maintaining all customer record files daily
* Booking vehicles in and liaising with customers throughout the whole process via phone, email and face-to-face
* Arranging delivery and collection of vehicles
* Liaising with customers and insurance engineers to explain technical repair/fault diagnostic information
* Up-selling of products such as tyres and Service plans
* The ideal candidate will have experience in a Service Reception Manager role within a Main Dealership environment
* Must be well presented
* Full UK Driving Licence
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Strong communication skills and the ability to build a strong relationship with both customers and other members of staff
* Computer literate with experience using Dealer Management Systems, . Kerridge, 1-Link, Motability would be beneficial
* Knowledge of customer enquiries, booking processes and invoicing
* Sales / Parts ordering would be beneficial but not essential
* Systematic, highly organised with a keen eye for detail
* A highly competitive salary and a very attractive bonus scheme
* Company car and pension scheme
* Vast opportunities to develop your own skills within the business
* Opportunities to gain industry and nationally recognised qualifications
* The chance to work alongside industry experts
* Working with a leading organisation within the Automotive Industry
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of the Motor Trade staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions