Finance Business Partner - Camden Area | Zoek UK | 014ee3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Finance Business Partner
Camden Area, Greater London, England
39000.0000 - 44500.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Would working for a not for profit organisation with income totalling over £300m yearly excite you? Could you confidently partner with Director level budget holders? Are you newly qualified with strong communication skills? If yes, this could be your next role!
Robertson Bell are proud to be working with this fantastic international development charity whilst they recruit for a permanent Finance Business Partner to join their large finance team. Reporting into the Head of Finance this role will be responsible for driving and supporting some key areas of the organisation. If you have had some exposure to the charity sector this is a great opportunity to join one of the best-known charities in the UK! Duties for this role will include:
- Work closely with several key teams assisting them with the development of their strategy and budgets.
- Hold full responsibility for your own portfolio and lead on capacity building with country offices abroad to ensure required standards are hit.
- Use business models to provide return on investment analysis and support the profitable execution of strategies.
- Create and present budgets, forecasts and key long-term plans working closely with the Head of Finance.
- Improve the financial knowledge of your budget holders, arranging and attending regular meetings and ensuring they have access to necessary tools and information.
- Create journals, check financial results and assist with the creation of written papers for the finance committee.
- Maintain oversight of any financial risks and identity necessary actions to reduce these risks.
- Provide cover for the other Finance Business Partners when necessary.
This Finance Business Partner role would officially be based out of the charity’s head office in central London however significant remote working will be offered. This position will join a driven and high performing team and will offer the potential to progress within the finance team in the future. The Hiring Manager will only consider candidates who either hold a CCAB qualification or those at finalist stage so please only apply if you do.
This successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- A CCAB finance qualification or at finalist stage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to liaise with senior Budget Holders up to Director level.
- Business modelling skills.
Please note experience of the charitable sector is highly desirable but not necessarily essential.
If interested, please do not delay in applying as CV’s will be reviewed daily.