Registered Manager - Croydon | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Manager - £32.5k pa - PERM - Croydon
Croydon, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Manager required for our client in Croydon
Full time Monday to Friday 8:30am- (Some on call duties may be required)
Salary - £ per annum
Health and Social care Level 5 required
Previous experience is essential.
Managing 2 small services of adults aged 18-65 years with Learning disabilities, Mental Health and Autism. They have a total of 5 clients across both services currently so there is lots of room for growth and opportunity for the new Registered Manager to build the services. Also, managing a small team of staff and a deputy manager across both services.
Job duties to include but are not limited to:
- To provide leadership to the administration, care and nursing staff and people management functions of the service.
- To carry out, and provide leadership in marketing the service and selling its services at the agreed prices
- To maintain the operations of the service at the standard agreed with the Registered Provider, within the financial budget or other parameters set by the Provider
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
- Recruitment of staff
- Induct new starters in accordance with company policy
- Lead, motivate and direct staff
- Conduct staff supervision and annual staff appraisals for all heads of department
- Develop staff to full potential ensuring succession planning for the company
- Ensure multi disciplinary team working is embedded in the service
For a full job description and to be considered for this role please apply today!