Sales and Operations Analyst (FTC) - Cliddesden | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales and Operations Analyst (FTC)
Cliddesden, Hampshire, England
Contract (Full time)
Are you flexible, adaptable, and able to work effectively as part of a small team? Do you have experience of Sales processes & forecasting? Do you have a genuine passion for understanding business trends and information, with an inquisitive approach to answering business queries?
Then we have the opportunity for you…
De La Rue are currently recruiting for a Sales Operations Analyst who will play a critical role in ensuring the business has accurate and timely data, detailing sales performance and forecasting across its Currency Banknote business, through the provision of proactive management information and an analytical service.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an iconic British manufacturer and global leader of Banknotes and Authentication solutions, currently delivering against a challenging growth plan despite the recent global challenges.
It is a 12-month fixed term contract which is full-time, based at home during the current UK lockdown, returning to hybrid home/office-based role at our Head Offices in Basingstoke when it is safe to do so.
What will I be doing?
* You will be responsible for producing Sales Analytics and reporting of Sales performance to the De La Rue Currency division.
* You will be responsible for creating Excel & Tableau data models, you will need to be able to create insightful reports and analysis, reporting Sales performance to the Currency Leadership team and wider set of stakeholders.
* You will act as the main point of contact between Sales and Supply Chain management, using CRM to and providing support on planning and forecasting activities.
* Managing data integrity in CRM, you will work closely with the Sales team to maintain accurate and relevant account and opportunity data records on strategic and forecasted opportunities. This is critical to the Currency Division as the sole source of data which drives multiple review and decision-making activities. This includes accuracy of pricing, opportunity classification, product volumes, specification and timing.
* You will develop and manage all CRM system improvements to keep CRM relevant, ensuring it is efficient to use and generates the right levels of data to report to different stakeholder groups. Challenging the current state of CRM to make its future use more efficient, user friendly and compliant to De La Rue’s business processes.
* Working as part of the Sales Ops team, you will develop the format, facilitate and review Account plans for key strategic targets with both Currency Sales teams.
* Building relationships with the Sales teams is key so that you can act as a point of reference and support for CRM and data queries.
* You will also provide support for the team, liaising with other departments as required to support the team’s own activities.
What qualifications, experience and skills are we looking for?
* Experience working with a CRM (customer relationship management) tool required
* Excellent MS Excel skills, with the ability to work with formulas, charts, macros and pivot-tables
* Experience of working with and creating reports using Tableau software
* Analytical mind-set, with knowledge of sales processes & forecasting.
* High attention to detail and desire to work to a consistently high standard.
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written to engage stake holders and teams within the process and across the business
* A genuine passion for understanding business trends and information held within data and using an inquisitive approach to answer business queries.
* An understanding of financial principles (such as forecasting and P&Ls).
* Experience within a sales analytics function
* Able to work under pressure and tight timescales
In return for your experience and expertise, De La Rue offer:
* A competitive salary and benefits package
* 26 days holiday
* Excellent career development opportunities
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private health insurance
* Various other perks and Employee Assistance packages