Qualified Social Worker - Northampton | Zoek UK
Qualified Social Worker - Safeguarding
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Up to £36 per hour
Pixel Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Qualified Social Workers to join our clients Safeguarding Team based in Northamptonshire. Excellent rates on offer up to £36 per hour + £150 Accommodation allowances on offer per week if over 50 miles away! This is a full time role based on 37 hours a week.
Our client are looking for experienced Social Workers within experience of working with 'Signs of Safety' to join their stable Safeguarding Team. Friendly and supportive management in place with caseloads being reduced as well.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
Social Worker Requirements:
- Must have have a minimum of 2 years post-qualifying experience in children services
- Social Worker qualification at degree level or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Registered social worker with the HCPC
Benefits of working with Pixel:
- Your own dedicated & experienced consultant
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- Recommend a friend scheme - Receive £300 per successful referral*
- Secure your own role Scheme - Receive £350 for finding or bringing your own position to Pixel Personnel*
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed for free upon registering
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Pixel Personnel have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on######### or email your CV to us at
*Terms and conditions are applicable to the recommend a friend and secure your own role scheme.
Posted 19 days ago