Early Years Practitioner
£96 - £137 per day
Do you love to go on magical adventures? Are you a qualified Early Years Practitioner or NQT, passionate about providing care and learning opportunities for children? Would you like to join a growing network of Early Years Professionals?
Our client is offering the opportunity for a highly motivated and inspirational Early Years teacher to join our hardworking and committed team of professionals who work together to provide a welcoming, safe academy and nursery for children aged 3 to 9 years.
This opportunity is a Fulltime 12month temporary contract, with possibilities of extension. Only applicable for NQT to MS3 Teachers. We require a creative and enthusiastic EYFS teacher for our outstanding school, who is willing to play a full role in the life of the school. As a member of the Early Years team, you will work together with all staff to maintain these standards and to support each other. Our staff are varied in age and experience and with low staff turnover, function as a happy, and wellestablished team.
The key purpose of this role is to create an exceptional learning experience to children aged 3 to 5 ensuring their activities and learning environment follows the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
- An organised, enthusiastic teacher who sets high standards for themselves and others?
- Able to plan and deliver lessons that are exciting and engaging and foster a love of learning? A positive and proactive person, able to motivate and support others?
- Willing to take part in the wider life of the school?
- Dedicated to your own Continuous Professional Development
Foundation Stage / Early Years experience Hold a QTS or Relevant Early Years Qualifications Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Early Year teachers Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- The school is based in the Uttoxeter, Staffordshire region. Just off the M6 with Free parking for all onsite Staff. Accessible via public transport. The school is accessible via bus, from Derby, Stafford and the surrounding area there are buses every 15 minutes.
The school offers :
A warm, welcoming Christian Academy Well motivated, happy children, who are eager to learn Good parental links A strong commitment to your professional development Opportunity to share in strategic school improvement
- A supportive, hardworking staff team and LAC
- An excellent working environment The post is open to all qualified and experienced teachers in Early Years and KS1, as well as to N.Q.T.s
If You are a qualified Early Years Teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register.
Posted 12 days ago