Pipeline Engineer - Peterborough | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
What will you be doing as our new Pipeline Engineer?
As our new Pipeline Engineer, you'll collaborate across the alliance to assist with reviewing the mandate and preparing a scope, methodology, programme and resource estimate for implementing the design stage of the project and design support during construction.
In addition, you'll provide designs which are innovative and deliver value for money whilst acting as a proactive problem- solver by applying engineering principles which maintain our reputation as industry leading.
* Development of solutions and suitable designs of water systems that achieve the goals of Anglian Water in terms of customer, environment and efficiency
* Responsibility for consistently high quality work and contributing to the overall effectiveness of the team whilst complying with POSWSH
* Collaborate with the design team to develop 3D models (where appropriate) and solutions
* Support the team in the drive towards excellence in Health & Safety, demonstrating applied knowledge & skills to produce safe designs to discharge obligation according to CDM Regulations, standards and accepted codes of practice
* Proactively and reactively champion the need to deliver technical excellence ensuring the importance is understood and implemented across projects
* Maintain close links with other Engineers, Technical Managers and Operations to ensure smooth interfaces between disciplines, manage gaps/overlaps and share best practice to optimise performance
* Liaise with our Enabling & Customer Teams to ensure our impact on the environment and our customers is minimised and enhanced where possible.
What is on offer?
We believe that people matter. We know that to build successful, creative teams we need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. We provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
Packages include -
* A competitive salary
* Car/car allowance (subject to role and level of position)
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (with an additional 5 days available to buy)
* Contribution Pension scheme
* Life Assurance
* Health Insurance
* Private medical Insurance
And many more benefits including - cycle to work scheme, discounts and savings Hub, kids pass etc
About The Candidate
To be considered for this position, you'll ideally hold a BEng or MEng/MSc Degree in Civil engineering.
You'll possess good knowledge and experience of undertaking calculations for pipeline designs and the ancillaries to a network (. thrust blocks). You will also be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of enabling activities and construction techniques. With demonstrable experience in undertaking design of various civil engineering structures within the Water industry, you'll be confident in optimising the use of digital platforms to bring innovative ideas to life.
Possessing strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills to complement your proficiency in IT packages, you'll relish solving complex engineering challenges and bring innovative ideas to the table to continuously improve our processes. Understanding the importance of stakeholder engagement, you'll present new ideas underpinned by your expertise and solid data analysis and reports as you bring others along with change
We recognise that our Pipeline Engineers can truly add value to our operations and feel part of the team even when working remotely. Therefore, we welcome applications from candidates across the UK!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application!