Insolvency Senior Administrator - Leicester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Insolvency Senior Administrator
Permanent (Full time)
Overall job purpose
The Restructuring Advisory Team provides a full range of distressed turnaround and insolvency services including administration, administrative receivership, CVL, MVL, compulsory liquidation and advisory work.
We are looking for a Senior Administrator who will support colleagues by ensuring that each assignment is carried out efficiently and effectively, that statutory requirements are adhered to, and that creditors and other interested parties receive a quality service in all respects.
The role will involve the administration and progression of a caseload of corporate insolvency appointments and will include the full range of case related work, . preparation of case documentation, realisation of assets, investigations, assessment of creditors’ claims and the distribution of funds, compliance with statutory requirements and best practice.
We actively invest in the careers of our team members and the Senior Administrator will also have the opportunity to take part in networking and other business development activity, benefit from an excellent combination of structured and 'on the job’ training to support their personal and professional development.
The Senior Administrator will be based in our Leicester office and will be part of our Central Region Team, which comprises the Birmingham, Bury St Edmunds, Leicester, Milton Keynes and Nottingham teams.
- Administering a portfolio of corporate insolvency assignments.
- Preparing pre appointment documentation.
- Producing letters to creditors’ employees etc.
- Undertaking CDDA and SIP2 investigations.
- Assisting with the trading of insolvent businesses.
- Asset realisations including debt recovery.
- Preparation of reports for secured and unsecured creditors.
- Undertaking distributions to creditors including agreeing creditors’ claims.
- Inputting data onto the internal systems, IPS and Virtual Cabinet.
- Preparing tax returns, CT and VAT.
- Managing WIP on cases plus raising bills.
Personal and professional qualities
- Part Qualified or Qualified , or proven insolvency experience is preferred but not a
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Deals with client staff in a confident and professional manner.
- Establishes positive working relationships with other departments within the office.
- Has the ability to gain information from client staff in connection with part of assignment being worked on.
- Works with RSM colleagues within team in a constructive manner.
- Responds to client requests for information promptly and in a professional and courteous manner at all
- Demonstrates awareness of and implements RSM national operating procedures manual and processes.
- Has developed basic understanding of insolvency legislation and acts in accordance with this.
- Recognises when information provided by client is incomplete and takes steps to rectify this.
- Has awareness of internal procedures and processes and follows requirements laid out.
- Recognises limitations of own knowledge and experience and involves colleagues when appropriate.
- Has awareness of data protection issues and client confidentiality.
- Has commercial awareness in respect of budgets, expenses and time recording.
- Is responsive and adaptable to departmental workload as a whole and workplace(s).
- Understands how role fits into the team and keeps others informed of own workload and progress.
- Cooperates and supports colleagues in achieving deadlines/resolving issues (where capacity permits).
- Participates in meetings and team based activities, contributing appropriately.
- Understands the firm's brand values and seeks to operate within them.
- Continually strives to learn and develop skills.
- Learns from experience and builds knowledge to improve future performance.
- Completes upward evaluations as requested with care, in a timely manner.
- Shows aptitude to help colleagues with queries or to share knowledge.
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.