Senior Electronics Design Engineer - Cambridge | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Electronics Design Engineer - Biotechnology
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
£50000 - £70000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Electronics Design Engineer (Biotechnology)
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Electronics Design Engineer has arisen at a leading Cambridge based R&D company who are conjuring up disruptive technology changing the technology landscape in industries such as Life Science, Medical Devices and Biotechnology.
On top of a fantastic salary, benefits package + share scheme you will be working in a purpose-built design centre with some of this country's leading design engineers. Employees and innovation are at the heart of this business so you can expect a strong personal development programme whilst working on unique and market disruptive products which will make a real difference to people's lives!
The Senior Electronics Design Engineer will be involved in all stages of technology and product development including invention, analysis, computational modelling, prototype design, laboratory testing, process development, and manufacturing.
What are we looking for?
* Must have a 1st or upper 2nd class degree from a leading University in a related subject, eg Electronics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering
* A drive and passion for technology advancement and an unquenchable thirst for finding new ways to solve complex technology problems.
* A hands-on attitude. You enjoy taking your theories into the lab and putting them to the test using rapid prototyping techniques.
* Wide ranging Electronics design experience cover Digital and Analogue electronics design, including development of advanced sensing, control and wireless communication technologies
* PCB Development
* A good understanding of basic physics
* At least 5 years' experience in the electronic design of brand-new products, ideally servicing industries including, Life Science, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, industrial automation or consumer electronics, or other regulated industries
Salary £50k - £70k + excellent package including (excellent Pension, bonus, private health, life insurance, share scheme) A very generous relocation package is also available.
Vacancy Location: Cambridgeshire (commutable from Cambridge, Huntington, Peterborough, Bedford, Royston etc.)