£20000 - £30000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an Environmental Consultancy based in Nottingham who are looking for a GeoEnvironmental Consultant to join their talented team.
Projects typically include residential or commercial developments, Contaminated Land, infrastructure works, rail projects and remediation schemes.
- Site investigation
- Contaminated land assessment and/or foundation/geotechnical design for the preparation of interpretative reports
- Element of business development
- Liaising with clients
- Some input in to proposals, bids and tenders.
- 12 years experience in a similar role eg. Environmental Consultant
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of managing ground investigation fieldworks on site, and geoenvironmental consultancy projects
- Commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills
Salary: £20K£30k DOE.
Full Time and Permanent.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you havent heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Posted 30 days ago