HR Manager - Wantage | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Wantage, Oxfordshire, England
35000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting position has become available for a full-time HR Manager based in Grove, Oxfordshire or Nuneaton, Warwickshire. The successful candidate will earn £35,000 - £40,000.
You will be responsible for managing the HR function across both sites, to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business through the delivery of agreed SLA’s and KPI’s. Working with the senior management team on designing and implementing the overall HR strategy and supporting our line managers in developing and managing their teams to achieve business goals.
Continued development and training support will be given to the successful candidate.
- 5+ years of HR Experience + CIPD qualified or part qualified with experience.
- Project & Change Management experience
- Organisational, Operational and Policy Development
- Stakeholder and People Management
- You must be able to pass a SC/NVVP3 security clearance check and have the right to work in the UK.
- Drive HR strategy in line with business goals, supporting implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help with delivery of the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Supporting line managers with employee relations, advising on the terms and conditions of employment, improving on their knowledge by sharing best practice.
- Managing all complex cases including absences, dispute resolution, disciplinaries and grievances.
- Developing company policies and procedures and maintaining best practices.
- End to end recruitment process including, writing job descriptions, interviews and offers of employment, etc.
- All HR generalist duties including but not limited to; starters, leavers, Mat/Pat, Disciplinary and Grievance etc.
- Working with Operational Management in developing the L&D agenda; identify areas for improvement to meet the needs of the business.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
Our client is one of the UK's leading Forensic Science companies with over 30 years in the industry. They have recently acquired a second business, to expand our services portfolio to digital forensics and cyber security. They are looking for a HR Manager to join the team as they grow.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: HR Manager, CIPD Qualified, SLA’s, KPI’s, HR Strategy, HR Duties, SC/NVVP3 Security Clearance, HR, HR Policies, Human Resources