Microsoft Engineer - Nottingham | Zoek UK | 016052
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
35000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
My client, IT Company, are looking for a Microsoft Engineer. The position is a new role that will provide technical support the client accounting in opportunity identification and qualification. You will have a comprehensive understanding of both existing and new technologies and further utilise your skills and experience to promote the value of the company to new and existing clients.
Where required you will provide sound technical advice to allow the sales process to flow smoothly and further identify when an opportunity needs to be passed across to a Senior Solution Consultant.
- Microsoft Cloud Services: Office 365 inc Microsoft Teams
- MDM/MAM Solutions preferably Microsoft Intune
- Jamf Pro
- iOS, MacOS and TVOS operating systems
- Apple Business Manager / DEP
- Apple hardware range . Macbook, iMACs, iPhones, iPads, Mac Mini
- Microsoft Server
- Ability to develop effective working relationships and networks internally at all levels, and work closely with departments such as sales, operations and product development
This role will be required to be available to attend to the Nottingham office 3-4 days a week