£19.00 - £25.00 per day + Mileage
Physiotherapist required to work with Huyton area covering community caseload for a minimum of 3 months.
The role is offered as band 6, and is initially required full time.
Some responsibilities will include:
- The provision of direct clinical care, encompassing professional assessment, treatment and management of patients referred to the Service.
- Working together with other professionals in health, education and social care to provide the most effective care to adults with a diverse range of clinical conditions.
- Providing supervision of less experienced related professionals as well as support workers and students. Advise members within the interdisciplinary team and other agencies regarding their professional intervention.
- You must have at least 12 months previous experience as a Community Physiotherapist.
- Physiotherapy Qualification & HCPC Registration
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
Please get in touch with Matt on######### or via email to #########
Posted 9 days ago