Game Tester - Liverpool - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Liverpool - This Area Only
22000.0000 - 27000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Ever wanted to get paid for playing and testing video games? If so, this opportunity could be for you. One of the companies we are recruiting for is hiring a game tester to join their team to support the development and upcoming launch of their games. They want a candidate who is passionate about immersive experiences and is ready to jump right into the action to find solutions to issues of pre-released games.
The role will entail the following responsibilities:
- Play and test pre-released video games to identify defects/errors/bugs affecting functionality, performance, playability/usability, data content and software/hardware compatibility.
- Prepare testing checklist or follow instructions and detailed tasks provided by QA lead or project manager.
- Conduct smoke testing and regression testing.
- Generate detailed report and offer insight and feedback on a given title’s playability.
- Bring QA lead’s or project manager’s immediate attention to serious defects to ensure that it will be properly and promptly addressed.
Required knowledge, skills, and qualifications:
- Technical proficiency and at least 2 years of game/testing experience in PC, current consoles as well as Android and iOS operating systems.
- Experience in the use of bug tracking software.
- Familiarity with testing in Agile environment.
- Ability to conduct test on both 2D and 3D games.
- Flexibility to work overtime if needed.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work independently and with a team, strong organisational skills, and a positive attitude.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Compensation and benefits:
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Paid leaves
- Flexible work schedule
- Culture of diversity and inclusion
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their application. Questions about the role and application process may also be directed to us for clarification.