Greenwich, Greater London, England
£25k - 45k per year + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join an established independent Lettings and Management Estate Agency based in the Greenwich area of London.
Our client is a progressive and forward-thinking agency that has developed extensive knowledge of the local property market, enabling them to offer a wide-range of services that are tailored individually to their client's needs. They offer a unique and high-calibre service that has made them very reputable within the area.
To be considered for the role, you'll require the following essentials:
- Current or recent experience within an estate agency, property business or sales environment
- Knowledge or exposure to the local area including SE16 & SE8
- Naturally driven and motivated to provide exceptional results on a daily basis
- Strong negotiation skills and a 'can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking to further their career. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and driven individual who is able to hit the ground running and make a difference from day one.
Within this position, you'll also be:
- Building and maintaining good relationships with existing clients
- Advertising available properties on the internet
- Conducting viewings with prospective tenants on available properties
- Providing landlords with regular feedback on property viewings
- Canvassing for new properties and providing valuations
- Facilitating in all aspects of deal progression
- Negotiating between landlords and tenants to successful conclusion
- Assisting managers with general ad hoc duties
Salary & Working Hours
Our client is offering a realistic £25,000 - £45,000 OTE. There is a very competitive remuneration structure to include a basic salary, commission, bonuses & shared use of the company vehicles.
This is a full-time position and training will be provided, along with great career progression and self-employed status an added plus.
All applications for this vacancy are dealt with directly by the client and Talk Staff Recruitment act only in the capacity as of a Recruitment Advertising Partner.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles in a variety of areas including Automotive and Engineering, along with other similar commercial positions.
See our website for more details and jobs available - http://www.talkstaff.co.uk/jobs
Posted 2 days ago