Leeds, West Yorkshire
£450 - £550 per day
Security Specialist Leeds
Harvey Nash are working with a global, luxury retail brand to source a couple of Security Specialists on a contract basis. They are looking for an Identity and Access Management Security SME who will be responsible for a number of activities primarily focusing on IdAM delivery and a Privileged Access Management SME who will be responsible for a number of activities primarily focused on the implementation and delivery of a PAM solution.
Identity & Access Management SME:
The role will require working with architect/BA to translate business requirements into the specific system, application or process designs to successfully enhance and implement into an existing SailPoint Identity Now solution. This includes optimisation, configuration and testing the associated implementations and integrations.
You will ideally be a hands on technical resource who is comfortable writing PowerShell scripts on AD or using tools such as Postman to configure the product.
* Proven experience with designing and implementing an IdAM solution
* Experience leading and delivering complex security projects
* Experience of deploying an Identity Access Management solution
* Excellent documentation skills (process, control, policy and risk documentation)
* Strong SailPoint and Java experience
Privileged Access Management SME:
The role will involve working with security, infrastructure and application teams to deliver business requirements for the solution, alongside optimisation, configuration and testing the associated implementations and integrations. Knowledge and experience of implementing and supporting PAM solutions, preferably with experience the Beyond Trust PAM solution and retail organisations.
You will ideally be a hands on technical person who is comfortable writing PowerShell scripts on AD and defining groups of servers and users to meet complex access requirements.
* Proven experience with designing and implementing a PAM solution
* Install, integrate, configure and deploy PAM solutions and systems to facilitate account and group provisioning
* Experience developing and executing test cases and places for PAM solution
* Experience working with Cloud technologies and Cloudfirst architectures
If either of these roles interest you and you would like to work for a prestigious global brand, please apply within or send your CV to ######### for a confidential conversation.
Posted 25 days ago