Clinical Psychologist - Nottingham | Zoek UK
Clinical Psychologist, band 7/8a, CAMHS school in Notts
£44000 - £46000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST BAND 7/8a FOR A SPECIAL SCHOOL NEAR NOTTINGHAM
I am working with a highly regarded private organisation of schools, seeking to appoint a Clinical Psychologist band 7 or 8a, at one of their schools near Nottingham. It is significant to have experience working with young people who are Looked After and ideally with additional experience of working within a residential specialist school and/or in-patient CAMHS.
This is a key role working within a small experienced, highly motivated and passionate clinical team. The post holder will be expected to provide highly specialist clinical psychology service to children and young people with histories of complex trauma and neuro-developmental difficulties. This will also include providing specialist psychological support for residential care staff, education staff, the management team, the local authority and families/caregivers of our children and young people.
You need to have:
- Skills in the use of complex methods of psychological assessment intervention and management
- Highly developed skills in communicating effectively, both verbally and in written form, highly complex, technical and sensitive information to young people, their families, carers, education staff, and other agency professionals
- Doctoral level knowledge of research and audit
- Doctorate or equivalent level qualification in clinical or counselling psychology
- Registration with the HCPC
- Experience of working with children, young people and their families
My client's offer:
- Very interesting and complex key role in which you can develop your interests and boost your career in a unique way
- Very good location easily commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Boston, Lincoln, Chesterfield
- Friendly varied team of professionals with a common vision and great team work
- Competitive salary and opportunity for progression
- Comprehensive induction programme and ongoing training to ensure everyone is provided with the best possible start to their employment
- Warm welcoming as well as continuous nurturing of staff throughout the years
The best way to learn more about the services and apply for a role, is to call me - Raya Petrova on######### ext. number 3486, or email an updated CV to ######-. Alternatively, we could discuss other roles or geographical locations which are even more suitable for you. Together with my team here at NonStop, I cover most areas in England - and we could also provide you overseas opportunities as well.
What I offer: As a psychology graduate and private practitioner, I understand the psychology market in the UK very well, and particularly, all that it takes to be a successful Educational Psychologist right now. Apart from your professional demands, I can also understand you on a personal level, and will help you acquire your ideal position and achieve your full potential.
*NonStop Education**is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. NonStop is also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right' organisations.*
Posted 5 days ago