Health and Safety Manager - Colchester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Health and Safety Manager
Colchester, Essex, England
30000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Calling all Health,Safety, Environment and Quality Managers!!!!!!!!!!
Reed in Colchester are looking for an HSEQ Manager to join a successful company located on the outskirts of Colchester Town.
This role is reporting to the Operations Manager and taking ownership of the companies compliance to ISO9001/45001/14001.
• Be responsible for reviewing and maintaining companies compliance requirements to the three standards
• Maintaining and improving the companies on-line Integrated Management System
• Liaising with all internal departments
• Keeping Health & Safety requirements for the company up to date
• Attend training courses as and when needed
• Running external audits
• Completing internal audits
• Submitting reports when required
• Maintaining personal & business KPI's
• Any other associated duties when necessary for successful running of the business
• Keen eye for attention to detail
• Must be computer literate including operating excel
• Be able to liaise over the phone and face to face with all levels
• Be self motivated
• Friendly and team player
• Must be able to drive due to location
• Experience in a manufacturing business is preferable
• Must have experience of auditing
• A qualification in Quality, H&S or Environment would be an advantage
What's in it for you?
• Working full time - hours per week
• 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
• Great pension scheme
• Free parking
If you have experience in this area and you would like to apply for the role. Please click on the link below