Residential Home Manager - Barnsley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Residential Home Manager
£28000 - £32000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Residential Registered Manager
£28,000 - 32,000
An experienced and motivated individual is required to effectively manage a lovely Residential Care Home which has a GOOD' cqc rating. The home is a medium service which has an excellent reputation with the local community. It is located close to the M1 and would therefore be an easy commute from surrounding areas.
Job Requirements of the Residential Registered Manager:
• Day to day responsibility and running of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of care assistants and induction of new care staff.
Skills/ Qualifications for the Residential Registered Manager:
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Ability to lead, develop and motivate staff.
Benefits for the Residential Registered Manager:
• EXCELLENT career progression
• Create yourself a fantastic track record by working with this exclusive company
• Well established company with a good reputation
• Company rewards package
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated individual with a high level of personal drive and commitment to work with a company in helping them achieve the company's objectives.
If you're an experienced Home Manager looking to join a leading care organisation, we definitely have the opportunity for you.
How to apply:
To apply please contact Jack on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your up to date CV to (url removed)