Warwickshire, United Kingdom
£120 - £155 per day
Fully qualified teacher looking for some flexible daily, part time or full time work?
The option to work as much or as little as you'd like?
With the high demand for supply and cover teachers there is great benefits to being an active supply teacher.
With the combination of short term/long term sickness, PPA cover, school trips, maternity/paternity leave, jury service and many more there is a constant need for high quality supply staff. With the open flexibility to work as much as you like, within a range of amazing schools - building on your experience.
We are currently looking for teachers experienced within both KS1 and KS2 classes.
I am looking for FQT'S, NQT's and anyone who hold QTS to apply for daily supply work, you need to have the following;
- Hold applicable teaching qualifications.
- Have excellent teaching experience.
- Implement learning to the highest standard.
- Be able to motivate and inspire students helping them to work towards the highest standards.
- Being committed to safeguarding and welfare of children.
- Be on the ball and available to travel across the borough and surrounding boroughs.
If you are looking for the opportunities to work across a number of Primary schools and looking for the flexibility of supply then get in contact by pressing 'apply now' or calling#########
Posted 12 days ago