Logistics Coordinator - Heathrow | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Heathrow, Greater London, England
£28000 - £30000/annum + Bonus + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Great opportunity to work with for a marketing leading Life Sciences Logistics provider as a Logistics Coordinator.
Established for over 30 years, with Head Office still based here in the UK, they now have sites across the globe, this enabling them to offer a true international service to their Pharmaceutical, Biotech & Medical Device clients.
We are looking to hire a Life Sciences Logistic Coordinator to join the team near London Heathrow. It is likely that the successful candidate will come from a 3PL Logistics provider and have had exposure to the Life Sciences sector. We would expect applications from candidates who have the following:-
* Educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Math’s, English and Science
* Cold chain or time sensitive multimodal freight forwarding
* Pharmaceutical industry, ideally within logistics or related area
* Highly customer orientated role with experience of successfully managing client & supplier relationships
• Up to date knowledge of global customs procedures
• Valid Dangerous goods qualification
• Degree level or equivalent in science or another relevant subject
If the above sounds like you, and you are looking to work for a global market leader, who recognise & reward their employees for a job well done, whilst also offering competitive salaries, great benefits packages and promote a healthy work like balance…………………then look no further and apply today